All is arranged at OngaArt studio-gallery-shop in Oregon, WI. Just a snip away from being ready for my Open House.
I’ll host Open House on Sunday, February 23, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at 5015 W. Netherwood Rd., Oregon, WI. Please join me and bring your vibrant energy to this place! And bring your friends.
This is your invitation
to come see my new working art studio, check out the OngaArt displayed, and interact with others who are interested in OngaArt.
The wandering live-music minstrel will be Tom Dehlinger on dobro. Enjoy pomegranate and cranberry juice punch, and cookies! Additional parking is available on N. Burr Oak Ave. just east of the studio, and in the Thysse parking lot (with permission) across the street.
In addition to my art available for adoption (and photo prints), I will have a small (in-development) retail area which currently features
- Good, long-time friend Kristine Marie’s ceramic jewelry and whimsical scarves
- Nature photography by my friend Else Karlsen. Her bird photos are amazing!
- Scent of Samadhi, a plant-based fragrance and deodorant which uses an herbal blend from Mother Nature which works with our natural chemistry to create a fragrance that is truly unique to you
- Sacred Threads — The Art of Clothing. Colorful shirts made in India that reflect OngaArt in many ways
- And who knows what else will find its way there by February 23?
Tell me you saw this notice on my web site. I’m looking forward to seeing you!